Monday, July 06, 2020

PERSONAL NEWS #304
June 1st … Worked from home, plus I participated in the eighth Zoom video call regarding the ongoing planning for BFP “Peace and Climate Change” committee.

June 3rd … My boss came into the office and I had to go in as well.  It was a productive work day.  I took car service to and from the office, which the company paid for.  That evening I participated in the BFP PEJ committee Zoom meeting, which was productive and informative.

June 4th … Worked at the office and it was quite productive.  I took car service to and from the office, which the company paid for.  While working I also joined in the virtual Zoom tea party from 1-3pm.

June 5th … Worked from home and afterwards had a delightful Skype chat with a friend.

June 7th … Took Uber car service to and from for a visit with a good friend at Fort Tryon Park.  We wore our masks, stayed 6 feet apart while we socialize and stroll around the park on a lovely day.

June 8th … Worked from home and participated in the Zoom video call regarding the ongoing planning for BFP “Peace & Climate Change” committee.

June 9th … Worked from home and participated in a Zoom video call with other SGI members from my Kent district.

June 10th … Worked from home and participated in a Zoom video call with other Bideawee volunteers.  Then had massage therapy with Eric at my home.  We both wore masks and kept everything clean.

June 11th … Worked at the office and it was quite productive.  I took car service to and from the office, which the company paid for.

June 15th … Worked from home and enjoyed a phone call with a good friend in VA.

June 16th … Worked from home and participated in a Zoom video call with other Bideawee volunteers.

June 18th … Worked at the office and it was quite productive.  I took car service to and from the office, which the company paid for.

June 22nd ... Worked from home; plus participated in two BFP Zoom video call committee meetings.


June 23rd ... Worked from home and participated in a Zoom video call with other SGI members from my Kent district.

June 24th … Worked from home; plus had massage therapy with Eric at 5pm, and then jumped on a Zoom video call / meeting with BFP board members.

June 25th … Worked at the office and it was quite productive.  I took car service to and from the office, which the company paid for.

June 29th … Worked from home; plus participated in the Zoom video call regarding the ongoing planning for BFP “Peace & Climate Change” committee.

June 30th … Worked from home; plus participated in the 3rd Zoom video call BFP town hall event at 6:30pm.

No comments: