Thursday, May 29, 2008

VISIONS FROM MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND IN UPSTATE NY
Mom & Charlene
[Fire pit I constructed out of assorted stones. Mom and Duchess by the fire before we roasted kaluha flavored marshmallows for S’Mores.]

Firepit

Dad on Memorial Day
[Dad dressed in his Cambridge Legion “blues” for the Memorial Day parade]

Dad & Stephanie in Buick
[Dad and Stephanie riding off to the parade in a restored 1940s Buick]

Cambridge Legion Float

Cambridge Parade

Classic Cars in Parade

Charlene & her Bicycle
[Duchess and her brand new Huffy Prospect bicycle on Memorial Day]

2 comments:

Let Them Eat Vinyl said...

Thanks for sharing your Memorial weekend pics! It's nice to finally "see" your parents. You look fit and happy as usual. Nice looking fire you made, and I like your bike.

Charlene said...

I'm glad most of the pix turned out nice, and probably should of asked Dad to use the flash on the one shot of Mom and I. Oh well ... the stone work on the fire pit turned out nice and my parents can utilize it whenever they want over the summer. Mom wants to roast weiners on it. LOL The bike is great and I'm so happy with it. Thanks for the thoughts and commentary. In a couple of weeks I'll be posting pix of PJ event and excursions around NYC. Awesome!