Friday, October 31, 2014

PERSONAL NEWS #237
Oct 2nd, I attended the entertaining monthly TGTSNBN meetup on the upper Westside.

Oct 3rd, I attended my private yoga class with Fabrice and Shiva

Oct 5th, I joined my friend Carole in visiting the NY Botanical Gardens in the Bronx during a sunny, lovely afternoon.  Perfect autumn weather, though just a tad chilly.

Oct 8th, I joined friends [ie: Dennis, Kathy, Frodan, Mary and Carole] for dinner at Twins Pub on 9th Avenue.

Oct 10th, I attended my private yoga class with Fabrice and Shiva

On Oct 11th, after a much needed acupuncturist appt with Dr Tan, I purchased my Amtrak tix at Penn Station, and then tea time break with Debbie at the Cocoa Bar in Park Slope.

Oct 12th, I had to go into office and do mini-tax season work for five hours.

Oct 14th, I participated, via conf call, in the monthly BFP Fund/PF committee meeting.

Oct 14th to the 27th … I spent my vacation in upstate NY taking care of the parents.  During that time I had a hair salon and massage therapy appts, plus I photog leaf peeping.

Oct 17th to the 19th, Mom was in the hospital in VT having surgery on her lower back.  Surgery was a success  J

Oct 28th, I attended the monthly BFP A&C committee meeting.

Oct 29th, I volunteered to do computer work in the evening at the WCW office.

Oct 31st, I attended my private yoga class with Fabrice and Shiva

No comments: