Thursday, June 30, 2016

PERSONAL NEWS #256
 June 1st, left office around 12pm, due to temperature from a head cold  L

June 2nd, sick day from the office, due to the head cold  L

On June 4th, after completing chores and errands, I had a much needed appt with my acupuncturist down in Chinatown.  Afterwards, I purchased MetroNorth tickets at GCS for the next day visit to CT.  Then over to the Manhattan Theater Club to assist my friend Wendy with volunteer usherette duties for that evenings performance of “The Father”.

June 5th, I took the MetroNorth train up to CT and visit my dear friend Katherine.  Weather was crappy so we did indoor activities; such as lunch, catch up on news, exchange gifties, etc.

On June 6th, I had an appt with my foot doctor regarding issues with my left foot.  After work I had a private yoga class at my apt with Fabrice.

June 7th, sick day from the office, due to a low grade fever.  L

June 8th, I had an appt with my physical therapist regarding treatment for my left ankle.

June 11th, I had a much needed chiropractor appt for therapy and treatment.  Afterwards, I volunteered with BFP with tabling at the annual Brooklyn Pride street fair.

June 12th, I headed into Manhattan and Lincoln Center area for the 40th Annual American Crafts Festival.  Lovely weather day for strolling around the many booths and seeing so many gorgeous handcrafted items.  I purchased a wallet made from duct tape with The Avengers theme, plus a gorgeous silk scarf.  Afterwards I headed down to Union Square for a late lunch and window shopping before stopping by to see Wendy at the Halloween shop.  At 6pm we went to see “Captain America – Civil War” at the cinema.  It was her first time and my fourth time in seeing it.  Just as good the 4th time around.

June 13th, I had a private yoga class at my apt with Fabrice.

June 14th, I attended the productive monthly BFP Fundraising committee meeting at Ken’s apt.

June 15th, I did volunteer work for the office at an all-day event located at the Harvard Club on West 44th Street.  Never been inside that club or building before and it comes across as “old school” décor / charm.  Afterwards, I headed back to my neighborhood for an appt with my internal medicine doctor for a follow up visit.

June 17th, after work I headed up to Manhattan Theater Club to assist my friend Wendy with volunteer usherette duties for the evening performance of “The Father”.  Afterwards Wendy, Debbie and I went out for a late dinner and diverse conversation.

June 18th, after Dana finished cleaning my apt, I went out to do assorted errands, chores and laundry before heading into Manhattan.  Stopped by the office, plus did some shopping before heading to The Commons on Atlantic Avenue to assist with setting up for the BFP benefit performance of “The Third Coming – Marx Returns” by Jerry Levy.  Great turnout for the event and well received.  This benefit performance was also a fundraiser for BFP and we brought in roughly $1,500.

June 19th, I got a much needed pedicure before heading home to watch “Trumbo” and “Puncture” on DVD.  Both are excellent movies.

June 21st, I had a successful root canal procedure at NYU Dentistry in the morning, and afterwards I headed into the office.

June 23rd, after work I had physical therapy session regarding my ankle, and then afterwards a private yoga class at my apt with Fabrice.

June 25th, I hung out in Manhattan during a sunny summer afternoon with my friend Sheila, who came in from NJ, and we visited the Frick Museum, plus lunch at 3-Guys Diner on Madison Avenue.  Afterwards a leisurely stroll through lovely Central Park and onto the westside.

June 26th, I hosted the “NYC Friends of Tolkien” cosplay presentation at Stone Creek with Christine Evans and Wendy Wright as key speakers.

June 27th, I had a private yoga class at my apt with Fabrice.

June 30th, I volunteered with WCW office to assist with their computer input updates.

No comments: