Friday, December 01, 2017

PERSONAL NEWS #273
Nov 2nd, I participated in the BFP Fundraising conference call regarding the upcoming “Pathmakers to Peace” event.

Nov 4th, I went to the movies with my friend TJ to see the new THOR film, which we loved, and afterwards we went out for Chinese food.

Nov 5th, I hosted a dinner gathering at my apt for several friends.  Food turned out good and the conversation, as always, was diverse.

Nov 6th, after work, I had a physical therapy session with my therapist for my ankle / foot.

Nov 8th, after work, I had a chiropractor appt for my neck / back.

Nov 9th I participated in the BFP Fundraising conference call regarding the upcoming “Pathmakers to Peace” event.

Nov 10th to 12th, I visited friends in Salem, MA for the Veterans Day holiday weekend, and stayed at a charming B&B.  Weather was cold and windy, but we still had a good time.  We did some shopping along Essex Street, dined out at the Hawthorne and Jodi Bee’s, plus visited the Peabody Essex Museum.

Nov 13th, after work, I had a physical therapy session with my therapist for my ankle / foot.

Nov 16th, took a sick day from work, as I was dealing with a slight temperature.

Nov 17th, after work, I joined my friend TJ in going to see the new film “Murder on the Orient Express”, which we both enjoyed a lot.

Nov 18th, after Dana cleaned my apt, I had a private yoga session with Fabrice, and then jumped into car service into Manhattan for the “NYC Friends of Tolkien” Silmarillion roundtable discussion.  The latter was fascinating and informative.  After the roundtable, I enjoyed a delicious dinner at SongKran with several friends and discussion was on a variety of topics.

Nov 21st, after work, I headed home to jump on a BFP Fundraising committee conference call.  It was productive and our event is coming up on the 30th.

Nov 23rd, on Thanksgiving Day I volunteered with ProjectFIND, and it was my 11th year in doing so.  I worked with Jose and his wife Diane in delivering hot meals and goodies to homebound seniors in the Chelsea area of Manhattan.

Nov 24th to 26th, I visited the parents in upstate NY for the holiday weekend.  We had a good weekend … yardwork, chores around the house, errands, brunch out, shopping, etc.

Nov 27th, after work, I had a physical therapy session with my therapist for my ankle / foot.

Nov 28th, I attended the Fred Pryor seminar for Administrative Assistants, and afterwards headed to the office to tend to many assignments / meeting.

Nov 29th, after work, I had a dental appt for final prep work on remaining permanent crowns.

Nov 30th, after work, I attended the annual BFP Pathmakers to Peace event in Brooklyn Heights.

No comments: