Thursday, March 01, 2018


PERSONAL NEWS #276
Feb 1st, during my lunch hour, I had an appt with my foot doctor.  After work, I had a private yoga class at my apt with Fabrice.

Feb 3rd, I had a much needed massage therapy session for my back.  Afterwards, I took care of several errands / chores.

Feb 4th, I had a private yoga class at my apt with Fabrice.  That afternoon into evening I joined friends in seeing the film “The Greatest Showman”.  It was very entertaining and Hugh Jackman doesn’t disappoint.  Afterwards, we had a delicious dinner at The Turkish Cuisine on 9th Avenue.

Feb 5th, after work, I had a physical therapy session for my ankle/foot

Feb 7th, after work, I had a dental appt for beginning prep work on partials.

Feb 8th, after work, I participated in the BFP Fundraising committee conference call.

Feb 9th, I attended and participated in an all-day event for work out in Long Island City.

Feb 10th, I volunteered at a BFP phone banking session to raise funds for the organization.  Afterwards, I went shopping at Trader Joe’s and Michaels, then home to take care of chores/errands.

Feb 11th, I had a private yoga class at my apt with Fabrice.

Feb 12th, after work, I visited a good friend of mine who has been doing my taxes for 20 years.  While doing my taxes, I treated him to Chinese dinner, which didn’t help our spirits much, as the taxes for 2017 were difficult.  We’ll finish them up later and looks like I will owe IRS some money.

Feb 17th, I met up with a friend of mine, and we visited the Brooklyn neighborhood of Dumbo for lunch / photo adventures.  Weather started out sunny, and then got cloudy and cold.  We enjoyed a ride on Jane’s Carousel near the waterfront, walked around the cobbled streets, took lots of photos and had lunch at a Japanese place called Miso.  Back in my hood I picked up a framed print at Imagic Studio and then home to relax.

Feb 19th, after my private yoga class at my apt with Fabrice, I headed into Manhattan for a physical therapy session for my foot/ankle.  Then it was uptown to meet a friend and go see the amazing film “Black Panther”.  We both loved it!  Brilliant movie!

Feb 21st, after work, I had a dental appt for beginning prep work on partials.

Feb 22nd, I had lunch with a friend, and after work, attended a BFP event regarding Yemen at The Commons.

Feb 23rd to 25th, I visited the parents in upstate NY, and assisted them with many chores and errands.  They are both in unpleasant health and it saddens me to see this.  I also got my hair done at a local salon.  Upon arriving home around 9pm, I learned that both my parents were taken to the hospital, and admitted as they had the Flu.

Feb 26th, after work, I had a physical therapy session for my foot/ankle.

Feb 28th, after work, I attended the informative and interesting monthly BFP PEJ committee meeting at The Commons in Brooklyn.

No comments: