Monday, December 03, 2018


PERSONAL NEWS #285
Nov 2nd, I had lunch with a friend and we talked about his recent Disney cruise to Bermuda.

Nov 3rd / 4th, I visited the parents in upstate NY to take care of some documents and legal issues.  In addition, take care of errands and have brunch with friends on Sunday.

Nov 5th, after work, I attended the monthly BFP PEJ committee meeting in Brooklyn Heights.

Nov 6th, before heading to work, I went to my local polling station to vote.  After work, I had a 1.5-hour massage therapy session with Eric at the apt.  Ongoing therapy for my back, neck, legs and lungs.

Nov 7th, after work, I got a much-needed manicure.

Nov 9th, after work, I headed uptown to WCW office, and volunteered with updating data for their system.

Nov 10th to 12th, I visited with friends in Salem MA, plus the PEM to see the “Empresses of China’s Forbidden City” exhibit.  In addition, an enjoyable day trip to Boston to go on a fascinating walking tour and several exhibits at the Museum of Fine Arts.  I stayed at the delightful Northey Street House B&B, which I highly recommend, and a delicious dinner at The Tavern in the Hawthorne Inn.

Nov 13th, after work, I had a 1.5-hour massage therapy session with Eric at the apt.  Ongoing therapy for my back, neck, legs and lungs.

Nov 14th, after work, I briefly stopped by the BFP “community event” at The Commons to drop off documents and talk with other board members.  Then onto The Garden to discuss their advert for BFP event journal.

Nov 15th, after work, I took Uber car service home, as the weather was so bad with heavy, wet snow.  Roads were difficult for driving and walking.  Wait time for Uber was 30 minutes and the ride home about an hour.  Compared to others my commute was easy.

Nov 17th, after taking care of assorted errands and chores, I got a much-needed pedicure, plus phone calls with friends.

Nov 19th, after work, I had a 1.5-hour massage therapy session with Eric at the apt.  Ongoing therapy for my back, neck, legs and lungs.

Nov 21st, after work, I joined some friends at the cinema to see the latest “Fantastic Beasts” movie.

Nov 22nd, this is my 12th year in doing volunteer work with ProjectFind on Thanksgiving Day.

Nov 23rd to 25th, I visited with the parents in upstate NY for the holiday weekend.  Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday with friends of the family.  Errands and hair salon appt completed.  Watched holiday movies on cable telly.

Nov 28th, after work, I attended the monthly BFP fundraising committee meeting regarding the upcoming “Pathmakers to Peace” event in December.

Nov 30th, at work, we had “game night” in our boardroom, and the staff had a fun time playing Uno, Jenga and Pictionary.

No comments: