Thursday, January 02, 2020


PERSONAL NEWS #298
Dec 3rd, after work, I did volunteer computer work at WCW office in midtown Manhattan.

Dec 4th, after work, I jumped on a monthly conference call for BFP Fundraising committee.

Dec 5th, after work, I had a much-needed 1-hour massage therapy session with Eric at the apt.

Dec 6th, the annual office holiday gathering / event was held at Dave & Busters in Times Square this afternoon.  Afterwards, I stopped by my old office at 5 Times Square to chat with ex co-workers.

Dec 7th, after taking care of assorted errands and chores, I headed into Manhattan to meet up with a friend.  We went to see the entertaining film “Knives Out” and then dinner afterwards at Ollie’s on 42nd Street.  I also finished decorating my apt for the holidays.

Dec 8th, after taking care of assorted chores, I did my monthly shopping at Costco in LIC.

Dec 10th, after work, I did volunteer computer work at WCW office in midtown Manhattan.

Dec 11th, after work, I participated in an informative and productive BFP board meeting.

Dec 12th, after work, I assisted BFP fundraising committee with phone banking of members for donations.

Dec 14th, after taking care of errands, I headed into Manhattan for a NYC holiday adventure and shopping.  GCS holiday market, MTA mini train show, NY public library and Bryant Park holiday market.  Watched my favorite Scrooge movie [DVD] with the excellent Alastair Sim in title role, plus “Sound of Music” on the telly.

Dec 15th, I had a much-needed manicure and pedicure, plus a 1-hour massage therapy session with Eric at the apt.

Dec 17th, after work, I assisted BFP fundraising committee with phone banking of members for donations.

Dec 18th, after work, I assisted BFP fundraising committee with phone banking of members for donations.   Then attended the productive monthly BFP PEJ committee meeting at members apt.

Dec 20th, after work, I had dinner at Westway diner with my friend Wendy.  Celebrating the holidays and the beginning of my vacation week.

Dec 21st, I did my “mentor / volunteer” training at Bideawee for dogs and pups.  Even got to take one of dogs [Bud] for a quick walk and gave him some treats.

Dec 22nd, I did my “mentor / volunteer” training at Bideawee for cats and kittens.

Dec 23rd to 26th, I visited with Mom in upstate NY for the Christmas holiday.  We visited my brother and sister-in-law on Xmas Day.  Weather held up nicely while we did many errands, chores, groceries, donated items to CLR, dined out at Bensons, etc.

Dec 27th, got a much-needed manicure at a new salon in my hood.

Dec 28th, I took care of many errands, chores, laundry, groceries and cleaning apt.

Dec 29th, I hosted a dinner gathering at my humble apt, and invited several close friends.  Everyone had a good time, enjoyed tasty food, and diverse conversation.

No comments: