Thursday, September 10, 2020


PERSONAL NEWS #306
August 3rd to 6th … Worked at the office due to internet issues at my apt, which got resolved by 7th.  Utilized the company car service to and from home.

August 7th … Took a vacation day from work, as I had an appt / free consultation with Clear Choice regarding implants / crowns.

August 8th … Jumped on a Zoom meeting / call hosted by a good friend discussing Share International.

August 12th … Took half a personal day from work to attend another Clear Choice appt.  This was to do prep work for the implants surgery in September.

August 13th … Worked at the office and utilized car service to and from home.

August 14th … Had a massage therapy session with Eric at 5pm in the apt.  All went well.  That evening I chatted on the phone with a good friend who recently moved to SC.

August 15th / 16th … Many phone calls with friends over the weekend.

August 18th … After working from home all day, I jumped on an evening Zoom meeting with SGI Buddhist Kent district.

August 19th … After working from home all day, I jumped on an evening Zoom meeting with Veterans for Peace.  Which was enlightening, informative and fascinating.

August 20th … Worked at the office and utilized car service to and from home.  That evening I chatted on the phone with a good friend of mine.

August 21st … Worked at the office and utilized car service to and from home.

August 22nd … After taking care of errands, chores, laundry and groceries, I chatted on the phone with a good friend of mine from Seattle.

August 23rd … Took car service to and from a delightful park in Inwood [northern Manhattan] to engage in peaceful activism with others.  We wore masks and social distance while writing postcards to voters in swing states.

August 24th … After working from home all day, I called a good friend of mine in my northern Brooklyn hood and we caught up on news.

August 25th … After working from home all day, I called a good friend of mine in southern CA and we caught up on news.

August 26th … After working from home all day, I jumped on a PEJ committee Zoom meeting, plus a massage therapy session with Eric at my apt.

August 27th / 28th … Worked at the office and utilized car service to and from home.  Evening of the 28th I chatted on the phone with a good friend of mine in southern NJ.

August 29th … After wishing my dear Mom a happy birthday, I jumped on a Zoom meeting with Share International, plus did some grocery shopping and laundry.

August 30th … Took car service to and from a delightful park in Inwood [northern Manhattan] to engage in peaceful activism with others.  We wore masks and social distance while writing postcards to voters in swing states.

No comments: