Saturday, November 02, 2002

Hey All! Hope everyone had a fun, but safe Halloween. I'm kind of glad its over, cause I definitely had my fill of candy corn. Oh dear ... I think I'm due for another cleaning at the dentist. Usually do that AFTER Halloween. :-)

This afternoon I spent my time [leisurely] at the crowded Metropolitan Museum of Art on Fifth Avenue. There were two exhibits I wanted to view ... famed photographer Richard Avedon's Portraits and 18th/19th Century American Drawings & Watercolors. Both were very enjoyable, tho the latter one wasn't that crowded. In regards to Avedon, his work is wonderful, but I prefer his fashion photography from the 1940s thru 1970s. Before arriving at the museum, I stopped to chat with an artist who was selling his watercolor paintings. I was impressed with his work and we had a fascinating conversation. His name is Georgi Dimov, painting for 20 years and check out his web site ... www.dimovart.com. Since Monday, October 28th, been listening to lots of new Pearl Jam CDs I received in the mail from e-pals. [Rock on Seany!] Even tho their new album isn't due out in stores until November 12th, a sweet darling e-pal in Finland sent me a burned CD she received from a friend. Thank you so much Jeanie ... I'm grooving to it. One of my fav songs on the album ["Riot Act"] is called "You Are". I LOVE IT!!

I know this is short, but I just wanted to touch base with everyone out there in Internet Land. Remember to keep rocking in the free world!

No comments: