Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Well folks ... another week has gone by and I've been very busy at the office. Meetings, coordinating conference calls, making travel plans, etc. There is an all day meeting going on today in our large conference room. Had to set up for this at 8am ... as well as set up the breakfast buffet at 8:30am. At least I get free breakfast ... yeah! Then there were troubles with the projector and I took care of that and then at 11:30am I set out the lunch buffet. You guessed it ... free lunch for me too. Partook of a tasty pasta salad with spinach and sundried tomatoes. Very good! Rest of work week should be relatively quiet, but things can change at last minute. It has in the past.

This past Saturday I travelled up to Yonkers. Yep, its volunteer time again at the ferret shelter. Got to see my darling, sweet, musk smelling furkids again. Several had been adopted since my last visit, two new ones are there and the little fella that was very sick died two weeks ago. The wee thing had stomach cancer and was only five years old. Sigh! As always did my usual duties around the shelter, as well as chat with Joanne during tea break. Can't wait to go back!

No comments: