Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Some good news on the work front ... after two days at the Times Square office I've finally been assigned not one, but two assignments. Now that I'm a floater, trying to find a new permanent position here at the office, I'll take whatever assignments they give me. Yah know? So, for now, I'm covering the secretarial [admin] position of a gal who had to start her maturnity leave sooner than expected. [She's married to a NYC cop.] Seems pretty straight-forward of handling travel arrangements, timesheets, expense reports, set up meetings or conference calls, etc. The department is Tax Insurance and the other smaller assignment is also with same department, and working on audit spreadsheets. The folk in this area seem pretty decent and helpful. On that note, time for this gal to sign off and make the commute home. Remember to keep rocking in the free world. :-)

No comments: