Monday, March 03, 2008

When Presidential Bids Perish
Recently some student journalists from Columbia University contacted a few of us who were involved with the NYC Kucinich Team, as well as the Edwards team. They were working on a short film piece or documentary on Presidential candidates who've transitioned out of the 2008 race. Whether you supported these candidates or not, I think you'll find the video's of interest. Also, one can provide feedback on the website itself. Personally, I think the journalists could of done a better job of editing. Some of the info is wrong, but overall its okay. BTW, I was abit camera shy, so you hear me throughout the piece. Regular readers of the Duchess blog know that I was the NYC Organizer & Coordinator from June 2007 thru Feb 2008. Doug was NYS Coordinator for a few months and volunteers Devery/Amy. Check out the visuals at ... http://www.nyc24.org/2008/issue2/story2/volunteers.html

p.s. There is a link to the Dept of Peace at bottom of Overview page. That was my doing :-)

No comments: