Thursday, October 31, 2013

PERSONAL NEWS #225
Oct 1st, I did volunteer computer work at the WCW offices.

Oct 3rd, I attended the monthly TGTSNBN meetup at Twins Pub on 9th Avenue.

Oct 4th, I attended my private yoga class with Fabrice.

Oct 5th, I attended the autumn cosplay with other members of TGTSNBN up in northern Yonkers at Untermyer Park and Gardens.

Oct 6th, I attended my private yoga class with Fabrice and Shiva played outside.

Oct 8th, I attended the BP PF/Fundraising committee meeting and we are in the final stages of planning for an event on October 20th.

Oct 10th, I had an appt with Dr Tan for acupuncture treatment.

Oct 11th, I attended my private yoga class with Fabrice

Oct 12th, After Dana finished cleaning my apt; I did errands around the hood and then headed to Prospect Heights for a “photo walkabout”.  I captured images of autumn, doorways and flowers.  Afterwards I made some purchases at the Grand Army Plaza farmers market before meeting acquaintances of mine for dinner at FAROS in Park Slope.  We enjoyed a delicious dinner, interesting diverse conversation and received early b-day gifties.

Oct 14th, I attended my private yoga class with Fabrice and gave a giftie to lil Shiva.

Oct 15th, I attended the monthly BFP A&C committee meeting, which was very productive and interesting.

Oct 16th, Stopped by theater to see Wendy and pick up my fancy robes for HP Halloween Ball.

Oct 17th, I participated in the BFP Fundraiser/PF committee conference call regarding final prep for “Pathmakers to Peace” event on the 20th.  After work I attended the monthly NYC Friends of Tolkien meetup.  Since today is my birthday, I received greetings, gifties and treated to dinner by friends and acquaintances at the meetup.  It was all very enjoyable.

Oct 20th, I attended, as well as volunteered, at the “Pathmakers to Peace” event, which was hosted by BFP fundraising and peace fair committees.  The event was a success and 160+ attended the function at Brooklyn Historical Society.

Oct 21st, I had an appt for acupuncture with Dr Tan before he goes to Tibet on vacation.  That evening I had my private yoga class with Fabrice and Shiva.

Oct 23rd to 27th, I was on vacation in Salem [MA].  Saw a lot of Salem this time around, plus hung out with friends/acquaintances, and attended the annual HP Halloween Ball and the HP walkabout.  Weather was chilly, windy, with some clouds and sunshine.  No rain and no hurricanes!  Over the course of several days I went on the Red Line trolley tour, ghost tour, Witch House, Phillips House tour, Peabody Essex museum, and the Yin Yu Tang house tour.  Lastly, I mostly dined at Kushco Depot and Life Alive for healthy, fresh vegetarian / vegan food.

Oct 28th, I had my private yoga class with Fabrice and Shiva.

Oct 29th, I attended the BP PF/Fundraising committee meeting, and it is a follow up to the “Pathmakers to Peace” event.

No comments: