Tuesday, September 30, 2014

PERSONAL NEWS #236
Sept 1st, I had a private yoga class with Fabrice and Shiva.

Sept 4th, I attended the monthly NYC HP meetup on the upper Westside.  Meetup was fun and a good turnout of members.

Sept 5th, I attended an excellent forum in Park Slope called “Which Way Forward – Climate Chaos or Climate Justice?”

Sept 6th, I met up with Debbie in Park Slope [ie: Cocoa Bar lounge] to give her Mom’s horsey pin for repair work.   Afterwards, I headed into Manhattan to meet with Wendy.  I gave her the 9 yards of tartan fabric that she’ll create into a Hufflepuff vest, sash and skirt for my HP cosplays.

Sept 7th, I had a much needed acupuncture treatment at Dr Tan’s office.

Sept 8th, I had a private yoga class with Fabrice and Shiva.

Sept 9th, I attended the monthly BFP Fund/PF committee meeting at Ken’s apt.

Sept 10th, I had a much needed chiropractor treatment appt.

Sept 12th, I had a private yoga class with Fabrice and Shiva.

Sept 13th, after Dana cleaned my apt in the morning, I took care of errands, worked at the office for abit, and then visited Wendy for costume fitting.

Sept 14th, I joined friends of mine at a NY METS baseball game out at CitiFields for “Stitch n Pitch”.  We had a fun time, but sadly the NY Mets lost the game to the Washington Nationals 3-0.

Sept 16th, I attended an interesting and productive monthly BFP A&C committee meeting at Charlotte’s place.

Sept 18th, I volunteered, via my office, to work at an outside event from 7am to 5pm.

Sept 19th, after a much needed chiropractor appt, I had private yoga class with Fabrice and Shiva.

Sept 20th, I joined other TGTSNBN members for a HP cosplay in Old Lyme, CT at the delightful Gillette Castle estate.  Great time and lots of fun.

Sept 21st, I joined other members of BFP to attend the immensely huge and awesome Peoples Climate March in Manhattan.

Sept 22nd, I worked an all-day EY / client event offsite from 7am to 6:30pm.  Company paid for car service to and from the event.  That evening was the premiere on TV of season two for “Sleepy Hollow”  J

Sept 25th, I joined Debbie S, Mackenzie and Debbie B for dinner at Sammy’s Noodle Shop and Grill to chat about Doctor Who, Lost and Harry Potter.

Sept 26th, I had a private yoga class with Fabrice and Shiva.

Sept 27th, I had a much needed acupuncture therapy session with Dr Tan

Sept 28th, I joined other friends in heading up to Valley Cottage for the annual Tolkien theme picnic at Timdalf’s place.  We had lovely weather, fun conversations and good food.

No comments: