Monday, December 01, 2014

PERSONAL NEWS #238
On Nov 1st, after Dana cleaned my apt, I took care of many errands and chores, plus got a much needed manicure.

Nov 2nd, I had a much needed appt / treatment with my acupuncturist.

Nov 3rd, I had my private yoga class with Fabrice and Shiva.

Nov 5th, I attended the BFP Fund/PF committee meeting, and main topic of discussion was regarding the Nov 15th gala event.

Nov 6th, I attended the monthly BFP board meeting in Brooklyn.

Nov 7th, I had my private yoga class with Fabrice and Shiva.

Nov 8th, I participated in a 3-hour photo workshop at Green-Wood Cemetery with Antonio.  Workshop was very informative, interesting and fun.

Nov 9th, I joined Wendy and Debbie to see a costume exhibit at the MmofA.  Afterwards we had a delicious dinner and dessert at Candle79 on the upper Eastside.

Nov 14th, I had my private yoga class with Fabrice and Shiva.

Nov 15th, I attended and participated in the successful and awesome BFP Pathmakers to Peace gala event at Plymouth Church in Brooklyn Heights.  The event was also a celebration of Brooklyn for Peace’s 30th anniversary in the peace and justice movement.  Our guest speaker for the evening was Noam Chomsky.  I was honored to shake his hand, hang up his coat and briefly speak with the great man.

Nov 16th, I attended the viewing of extended edition of DofS at Stone Creek with other members of “NYC Friends of Tolkien” [Photo L to R - Carole, Pauline, Tim, TJ and me.]  Afterwards Wendy, Pauline and I had dinner at a nice Indian restaurant in the hood.
Nov 17th, I had my private yoga class with Fabrice and Shiva.

Nov 21st, I had my private yoga class with Fabrice and Shiva.

On Nov 22nd, after shopping at the local farmers market, I had a much needed manicure.

On Nov 23rd, I joined my friends [ie: Debbie S and Nancy] out in Queens for a delicious Asian lunch and conversation.  My friend Debbie S is moving to Salem, MA in two weeks.

On Nov 24th, I had my private yoga class with Fabrice and Shiva.

On Nov 26th, I volunteered with Project Find in assembling goodie bags for home bound seniors on Turkey Day.

On Nov 27th, I volunteered with Project Find to take goodie bags and hot Thanksgiving meals to many home bound seniors in Manhattan.  I worked with Sheilu and her two sons [photo].

Nov 28th to 30th, I visited the parents in upstate NY for the holiday weekend.  Got my hair done at salon, shopping, decorate the parents’ home and breakfast with friends at Country Gals cafĂ©.

No comments: