Tuesday, December 30, 2014

PERSONAL NEWS #239
Dec 1st, I had my private yoga class with Fabrice and Shiva.

Dec 4th, I attended the monthly BFP board member meeting at Eleanor’s home.

Dec 5th, I had my private yoga class with Fabrice and Shiva.

Dec 6th, after Dana cleaned my apt I did some errands, as well as got a manicure / pedicure.

Dec 7th, I had a much needed acupuncture treatment appt with Dr Tan.

Dec 9th, I participated in the monthly BFP Fund/PF committee meeting at Ken’s home.

Dec 10th, I had a much needed chiropractor treatment appt after work.

Dec 12th, I had another much needed chiropractor treatment appt after work, and then on to my private yoga class with Fabrice and Shiva.

Dec 13th, I participated with other members of BFP at the hugely attended and peaceful “BlackLivesMatters” march in Manhattan during a sunny, but cold afternoon.  [Photo below of me at the march.]

Dec 14th, I was invited to Joe & Marie’s annual holiday gathering at Madera Cuban cafĂ© in Long Island City.  Great time was had by all  J

Dec 15th, I had my private yoga class with Fabrice and Shiva.

Dec 16th, I attended the monthly BFP A&C meeting, which was productive and informative.

Dec 18th, I participated in the BFP phone banking for our annual fund drive.

Dec 19th, I had a much needed acupuncture treatment at Dr Tan’s office.

Dec 20th, I met up with friends [ie: Tim, Michelle, Wendy, Pauline, Margaret, Mary and Debbie] for a light brunch at Schnippers before seeing “The Hobbit – The Battle of the Five Armies” at the cinema.  It was a great movie and the end of the trilogy.  Afterwards; a few of us [ie: Wendy, Pauline and Debbie] went for a light dinner at URBO on 8th Avenue.  Following that I did last minute holiday shopping down on 14th Street before heading home.

Dec 22nd, I had my private yoga class with Fabrice and Shiva.

Dec 24th to 27th I visited the parents, brother, sister-in-law and some friends in upstate NY for the Christmas holidays.  [Photo below - I was invited afternoon of Christmas Day to Nick and Roberta's home.]
Dec 29th, I had my private yoga class with Fabrice and Shiva.

Dec 31st, after doing several errands I got a much needed manicure and pedicure.  In the evening I watched the extended edition of LOTR “The Return of the King” on DVD.  Goodbye 2014 and hello 2015 … may you be a better year.

No comments: