Tuesday, March 01, 2016

PERSONAL NEWS #252
February 1st, I had my second physical therapy session after work for my ankle situation.  Afterwards, I headed home quickly, and got there in time for my private yoga class with Fabrice.

February 4th, I attended the monthly TGTSNBN meetup and it was held at the main public library near Brooklyn’s Grand Army Plaza.  Topic was discussion on the second half of book #7 … Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.  It was a fun, interesting discussion regarding the book and aspects of the films.

On evening of February 5th, we fans of the TV series, Sleepy Hollow, get episode one of part two from season three.

February 6th, I had my private yoga class with Fabrice at the apt and later on a much needed manicure.

February 7th, I spent a delightful afternoon hanging out with my friend Sam in Times Square, Brooklyn Heights and then my hood.  We were having fun with photo adventures and catching up on news.

February 9th, I attended the monthly BFP Fundraising committee meeting and call.

February 10th, I had my third physical therapy session after work for my ankle situation.

February 12th, I took a watercolor painting class after work near my apt.  Then raced home to watch an episode of “Sleepy Hollow”.

On February 13th, after Dana [my cleaning lady] took care of my apt, I had my usual private yoga class with Fabrice at the apt.  Then did some errands before staying in the rest of the weekend, as it was sooooo cold and windy out.

February 15th, I attended the productive monthly BFP Arts and Culture committee meeting and call.

February 17th, I had my fourth physical therapy session after work for my ankle situation.

February 18th, I attended an interesting and informative monthly “Friends of Tolkien” meetup.

February 19th, I took half a vacation day for my NYC Dentistry appt and afterwards headed into the office.

February 20th, after my private yoga class with Fabrice, I headed into Manhattan to attend a friend’s birthday celebration at The Hourglass Tavern on West 46th Street in the afternoon.  Had a great time!

February 21st, I had an appt with my acupuncturist in Chinatown for much needed treatment.

February 22nd, I had a much needed manicure after work.

February 24th, I had an appt after work with NYC Dentistry for mold making of teeth.

Feb 26th to 28th, visit with my parents in upstate NY … errands, breakfast out with friends, hair salon appt and chores.

February 29th, I had a private yoga class with Fabrice at my apt.

No comments: