Tuesday, May 03, 2016

PERSONAL NEWS #254
April 1st, watched my favorite TV show, Sleepy Hollow  J

April 2nd, I had a private yoga class with Fabrice at the apt and afterwards did errands / chores.

April 4th, I had appts with my foot doctor and physical therapist.  Afterwards, I had a private yoga class with Fabrice at my apt.

April 6th, did volunteer work [ie: computers] at the WCW office in Manhattan.

April 7th, I attended the lively and entertaining monthly TGTSNBN meetup.

April 8th, I watched the season 3 finale of Sleepy Hollow on TV.

April 9th, I had a private yoga class with Fabrice at my apt.  Afterwards I visited with my friend Anni and her family.

April 10th, I joined my friend Dennis in northern New Jersey for a fun “photo adventures” day.  We visited Hoboken, Branch Brook Park, Eagle Rock reservation, Patterson Great Falls and Skylands Manor.

April 12th, I attended the BFP “Let’s Get Happy over Peace” happy hour event at The Brazen Head pub in Brooklyn.  Good event and nice turnout of 15 to 20 people.

April 13th, I took ½ a vacation day from work to attend a NY Mets baseball game out at Citifields with friends.  It was a sunny, breezy day in the low 50s, and the NY Mets beat the Miami Marlins 2 to 1.  Hooray!

On April 16th, after my cleaning lady took care of my apt, I headed out to do chores, errands and a much needed manicure on a sunny spring day.

April 17th, I visited the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens on a perfect sunny spring day, as well as stroll through Park Slope.

April 20th, I had an appt at NYU Dentistry for consultation / X-rays for an upcoming root canal.  After work I had a physical therapy appt for my left foot / ankle.

April 21st, I attended the fascinating and informative part II of “The Forum on Energy Democracy” at The Commons in Brooklyn.  Which was hosted by the Climate Change committee of BFP.

April 22nd, after work I met up with my Canadian friend, Daniel, who was visiting for the weekend.  We went to the Star Wars costume exhibit at Discovery Center in Times Square.  Afterwards, we hung out at the Discovery Center until 9pm waiting for a friend to pick up Daniel and head back to NJ.

On afternoon of August 24th, I had several friends over for a fun time of viewing LOTRs “Return of the King” extended edition, assorted topics of conversation and noshing on delicious food from The Jungle Café.

April 25th, I had a private yoga class with Fabrice at my apt.

April 27th, I had an appt with my physical therapist after work for treatment on my left ankle.

April 28th, I attended a special BFP board meeting about the “future” of our organization and which direction it should turn to.

April 30th, I attended the annual Cherry Blossom festival at the lovely Brooklyn Botanical Gardens with my friends Debbie and Margaret.  We got to see the wonderful Japanese drumming and a tea ceremony.  Place was crowded, as it was a lovely spring day.  Afterwards we went to Debbie’s apartment for a late lunch.  Back in Manhattan I had a much needed appt with Dr Tan my acupuncturist.

No comments: