Tuesday, August 02, 2016

PERSONAL NEWS #257
July 1st to 4th … Visited the parents in upstate NY for the long holiday weekend.  Took care of chores, errands, salon appt, and breakfast out at Jean’s Place / Benson’s, picnic with friends.

July 5th, I had an appt with WTC Clinic at Bellevue Hospital for a 5-hour session regarding 9/11.  Will find out if I qualify end of August for treatment and compensation.

July 6th, I had a physical therapy session regarding my ankle after work.

July 7th, I attended the monthly BFP board members meeting.

July 9th, I started the Shaun T “Cize” exercise routine and it’s not easy.

July 10th, I hung out with my friend Dennis for the day in Westchester County.  We were checking out the sites around charming towns of Tarrytown and Sleepy Hollow.

July 11th, I had a private yoga class with Fabrice at my apt.

July 12th, I attended the monthly BFP fundraising committee meeting at Ken’s apt.

July 13th, I had a long, detailed dental appt with Dr Nazar at NYU Dentistry.

July 15th, I had a private yoga class with Fabrice at my apt.

July 16th, I did errands and chores while Dana [cleaning lady] worked on my apt.  Also started crocheting a baby blanket for a co-worker, knitting a scarf for me, and reading the new bio book on Alexander Hamilton I picked up at WORD bookstore.

July 17th, I got a much needed manicure, and then a late lunch at The Jungle Café before a brief stroll around the hood before going home.  Later on I strolled over to the pier on East River to photograph the sunset.

July 18th, I had a private yoga class with Fabrice at my apt.

July 19th, I attended the productive monthly BFP Arts & Culture meeting at Charlotte’s place.

July 20th, I had a detailed dental appt with Dr Nazar at NYU Dentistry.

July 23rd, I joined my friends Gail and Rob for dinner at The Jungle Café.

July 25th, I had a private yoga class with Fabrice at my apt.

July 27th, I had a physical therapy session regarding my ankle after work.

July 29th, I had a private yoga class with Fabrice at my apt.

July 30th, I attended the midnight release party for the new Harry Potter book called the Cursed Child at B&N down in Tribeca.  It was a lot of fun and great chillin with friends and acquaintances from TGTSNBN.

July 31st, I attended the monthly “NYC Friends of Tolkien” meetup held at Stone Creek bar and lounge in the afternoon.  There was about five of us and we talked about numerous SciFi, fantasy, art and even politics.

No comments: