Wednesday, January 31, 2018


PERSONAL NEWS #275
January 3rd, I had a dental appt after work, and the final four permanent crowns were put in place.  3 to 4 more visits to do the partials and then I am done  J

January 4th, the office was closed due to the snowstorm.  I enjoyed afternoon tea with my friend Gail a 2pm.  We exchanged gifties and drank tea at my humble apt.  In the evening, I jumped on an SGI Kent District Planning conference call for the upcoming month.

January 7th, got a much needed manicure, plus did some errands / chores.

January 10th, after work, I attended the monthly BFP PEJ committee meeting at the office on Atlantic Avenue.

January 11th, after work, I had a physical therapy session for my ankle/foot and then head into Brooklyn for the productive monthly BFP board members meeting.

January 12th, after work, I had a private yoga class at my apt with Fabrice.

January 13th to 15th, visited with friends in DC / VA for the MLK holiday weekend.  I visited the National Gallery, SGI Community Cultural Center, and old town section of Alexandria VA, dined out quite abit, shopping and a MLK Day event.

January 18th, after work, I had a physical therapy session for my ankle/foot, and then car service home to jump on the productive BFP Fundraising committee conference call.

January 20th, after my cleaning lady finished taking care of my apt, I attended an SGI district discussion meeting / chanting in my hood.

January 21st, after my private yoga class at my apt with Fabrice, I took care of many errands / chores.

January 22nd, after work, I had a physical therapy session for my ankle/foot

January 24th, I had lunch with an acquaintance that I hadn’t seen in several years.  It was fun catching up with Judy over tasty Moroccan Lentil soup.  After work, I attended the Williamsburg Intro meeting at the SGI Center on 15th Street.

January 26th to 28th, visited the parents in upstate NY over the weekend, due to Mom having health issues.  Took care of many chores, errands and we dined out for breakfast twice with friends.

No comments: