Thursday, November 01, 2018

PERSONAL NEWS #284
October 1st, after work, I had a 1.5-hour massage therapy session with Eric at the apt.  Ongoing therapy for my back, neck, legs and lungs.

October 3rd, I had lunch with a friend and we talked about his book / job hunting.  After work, I attended the productive monthly BFP PEJ committee meeting.

October 4th, after work, I got a much-needed pedicure in my hood.

October 7th, during the afternoon I visited the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens for a leisurely stroll and then visited friends nearby.

October 8th, our office was closed today for the holiday.  I had a medical appt regarding bone density and mammogram.  Afterwards, I had a 1.5-hour massage therapy session with Eric at the apt.  Ongoing therapy for my back, neck, legs and lungs.

October 10th, after work, I attended the monthly BFP board members meeting, which was intense, as well as productive.

October 11th, after work, I went out to dinner with a good friend, who is also my accountant, and we noshed at SongKran on 8th Avenue.

October 13th / 14th, visited the parents in upstate NY and help out with errands, shopping and chores.  In addition, Mom and I visited with Dad at the CLR both days.  In addition, we had breakfast with friends on Sunday at our fav establishment.

October 15th, after work, I had a 1.5-hour massage therapy session with Eric at the apt.  Ongoing therapy for my back, neck, legs and lungs.

October 16th, the BFP Fundraising committee had a conference call during the afternoon to work out more details regarding the December Pathmakers to Peace event.

October 17th, after work, I headed to Salam restaurant on West 13th Street to celebrate my 60th birthday with friends, and we had a wonderful time.  Received some lovely cards and gifties.

October 19th, after work, I had dinner with a friend at SongKran on 8th Avenue.

October 20th, I joined a friend in visiting the Bronx Zoo for a fun, leisurely afternoon, and then off to Yonkers for a delicious Italian dinner at Carlo’s on Tuckahoe Road.

October 21st, after getting a much-needed manicure, I had a 1.5-hour massage therapy session with Eric at the apt.  Ongoing therapy for my back, neck, legs and lungs.

Oct 22nd, after work, I met up with two friends in Chinatown for more birthday dinner celebrations.

Oct 25th, after work, I met up with a high school chum, and we had a delicious belated birthday dinner at Souen Macrobiotic restaurant in the East Village.

Oct 26th, after work, I attended the “20 Years of Magic Celebrating HP” at Books of Wonder.  Got to hang out with other friends and acquaintances from TGTSNBN.

Oct 27th & 28th, I visited the parents in upstate NY and Dad is still at the CLR in VT.  Had Sunday brunch with friends at Benson’s.  Good food and good times.

Oct 29th, after work, I had a 1.5-hour massage therapy session with Eric at the apt.  Ongoing therapy for my back, neck, legs and lungs.

Oct 30th, I jumped on a BFP fundraising committee meeting/call in the afternoon, as we are still planning the “Pathmakers to Peace” event for early December.


Oct 31st, at the office, we had fun dressing up in costume, and awards were given out.  Sadly, my costume here didn't win.  After work, I headed up to West 13th Street to join friends for the annual NYC Halloween Parade.

No comments: