Monday, July 01, 2019

PERSONAL NEWS #292
June 3rd, after work, I had a much-needed 1-hour massage therapy session with Eric at the apt.

June 5th, after work, I had a doctor’s appt with my internal medicine chappy.

June 6th, during lunchtime, I had a much-needed acupuncture appt.

June 8th, I volunteered with BFP at the annual Brooklyn Pride festival on another lovely spring day.  BFP tables at the street fair every year and we did well.  Afterwards, I headed into Manhattan to visit a friend who is making HP Hogwarts school robes for me.

June 9th, I volunteered as bartender with BFP at their fundraiser and member appreciation event on Atlantic Avenue.  The loft space was amazing; views from roof terrace were lovely, good food / drink and music provided by the Veronica Nunn Trio.  Afterwards, I again headed into Manhattan for a fitting of my robes for HP cosplays.

June 10th, after work, I joined two friends in seeing “Avengers – Endgame” for a 4th time in the cinema.

June 11th, after work, I jumped on the monthly BFP Arts and Culture Collective conference call.

June 12th, I had lunch with a friend down on Broad Street, and caught up on news / gossip.  After work, I jumped on a productive and informative BFP board member conference call.

June 13th, later in the evening I had a lovely phone conversation with a longtime friend on the west coast.

June 14th, after work, I had a much-needed 1-hour massage therapy session with Eric at the apt.

June 15th, after completing assorted errands, chores and shopping I joined a good friend to see the film “Men in Black International” at the cinema.  The film was good fun and we enjoyed it.  Afterwards, we had a light dinner at a diner.

June 16th, I signed up for a Costco membership, and then checked out the store in LIC.  Fascinating experience, leisurely strolled about the place and purchased some items.  Due to its location, I had to take Uber Pool there and back.

June 17th, after work, I went to B&N to purchase some DVDs, one of which was “Captain Marvel”.  Then strolled over to the SGI Buddhist Center for some chanting and meditation.

June 18th, during my lunch break I had a foot doctor appt.  After work, I went to the monthly SGI Kent District Buddhist meeting in my hood.

June 19th, after work, I jumped on a productive BFP fundraising committee conference call.

June 20th, I had lunch with a friend whom I had not seen in a year, and it was great catching up on news.

June 21st to 23rd, I visited Mom in upstate NY to assist with errands, chores, groceries, farmers market and out to breakfast.

June 24th, after work, I attended the productive and informative monthly BFP PEJ committee meeting.

June 25th, after work, I got a much-needed manicure in my hood.

June 27th, marks my 2nd anniversary with EA position at the BCF.  After work, I had an appt with my foot doctor for treatment and therapy.

June 28th, after work, I had a much-needed 1-hour massage therapy session with Eric at the apt.

June 30th, I hosted a dinner gathering with several friends at the apt on a warm, sunny summer afternoon into evening.  Good food, diverse conversation and company.
Me and Margaret
Dinner Gathering

No comments: