Wednesday, December 18, 2002

Damn ... In yesterdays entry I forgot to mention news on Pearl Jam et al. Thats not like me to go forgetting anything to do with my current, fav band. About two weeks ago I called up PJ e-pal Sarah in Canada. It had been awhile since we last chat and we had fun talking about PJ and other topics. [Sarah, don't worry girl, I'm sure you'll do just fine in regards to finals.] Within the last 2 to 3 days I've chatted with several other PJ e-pals on the phone. That awesome dude Sean [Toronto] called me on Friday at work and left an amusing voicemail. I phoned him back on Monday [from work] and talked/laughed about several topics. That evening I phoned Erica [how's Maggie] down in Texas to hear all about her recent visit to Seattle and seeing PJ at Key Arena on December 8th. Lucky girl!! She had a great time, took pix and went with her very hip Mom. They both enjoyed the gig very much. Today I received an unexpected ... such a delightful surprise ... phone call from Melissa [Missouri]. Last time I saw her was when she visited NYC back in August with her friend Jodie. Since then she's moved from Missouri to Eureka Springs, AR. [Happy Belated B-day!] Both Sean and Melissa I know thru the Yahoo Group IRWT. And Sarah and Erica I know thru Synergy BBS. Their all really groovy, kind, fun, generous people. We're all excited about Pearl Jam's upcoming "Riot Act" tour for Spring 2003. Yeah baby! Keep on rocking in the free world!

No comments: