Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Oh happy, happy ... joy, joy! I finally was able to purchase the Pearl Jam CD of their Boston3 show [July 11, 2003]. Can't wait to listen to it this evening after I get a manicure and go grocery shopping. Speaking of nails, I ran into my old manicurist of mine yesterday evening, on way home via subway. Rosita now works for a chic salon on Jackson Avenue in Queens. I'll swing by there Saturday and check out the facilities. She used to work for this salon that I frequented near Rockefeller Center several years ago, when I worked in that area. Yesterday I chatted with my friends Larry and Katherine on the phone. Just catching up on news, gossip and stuff in general.

********************************

Another interesting article from the Madison "Capital Times" newspaper on Kucinich and the media. In my humble opinion definitely worth reading:

KUCINICH GETS THE SHAFT IN DEM DEBATE

http://www.commondreams.org/views03/1014-05.htm

No comments: