Monday, March 02, 2015

PERSONAL NEWS #241
Feb 1st & 2nd, I was in the hospital [Lutheran Medical in Bay Ridge] dealing with lung issues.  My friend Anni came around on the Sunday afternoon to visit me and bring some goodies.

Feb 7th, after Dana cleaned my apt, I took car service to Park Slope for the 3rd annual BFP board member retreat.  In the evening I had a yoga class with Fabrice and Shiva.

Feb 11th, I had a much needed chiropractor appt for treatment.

Feb 12th, I had a much needed acupuncturist appt for treatment.

Feb 13th, my private yoga class was conducted in my apt with Fabrice.  Easier that way than dealing with the bitter cold winds to and from yoga studio.

Feb 17th, I treated my friend Larry to dinner, as payment for doing my taxes.

Feb 19th, I attended the monthly “NYC Friends of Tolkien” meetup at a new location.

Feb 20th, my private yoga class was conducted in my apt with Fabrice.

Feb 21st, I attended the 2nd Annual BFP A&C Committee retreat.  The retreat was very productive, interesting and informative.  I also stepped down as co-chair and left the “chair” position to Joel, as he does most of the work anyway.

Feb 22nd, I had a much needed acupuncturist appt for treatment.  I also watched episode eight of Downton Abbey and season finale of Grantchester on PBS.

Feb 26th, I attended a Brooklyn Peace Fair planning meeting with other BFP members in the Fort Greene area.

Feb 27th to March 1st, I visited the parents in upstate NY to assist with projects around the house and other errands, plus go to hair salon.  Back in NYC on Sunday late afternoon ... yoga class with Fabrice and watched the wonderful season five finale of Downton Abbey.

No comments: