Tuesday, March 31, 2015

PERSONAL NEWS #242
March 1st, I headed back to NYC from upstate NY.  Had a private yoga class at my apt with Fabrice, and afterwards watched season five finale of Downton Abbey.

March 2nd, I had lunch with Nancy Pina and we talked about HP Misti-Con.

March 6th, I had a private yoga class with Fabrice at my apt.

March 7th, after attending to many chores and errands, I had a much needed manicure at a new salon in my hood.

March 8th, I joined Wendy and Debbie in seeing the film “The Kingsman – The Secret Service”.  It is abit violent, but many funny moments throughout the film.  I do recommend viewing it.  Afterwards, we had a delicious vegan dinner at Blossom restaurant in the Chelsea section of Manhattan.

March 9th, after work I had an appt with my lung doctor as a follow-up to my hospital stay, and other health related issues.

March 10th, I attended a productive monthly BFP Fund/PF committee meeting at Ken’s apt.

March 11th, I did volunteer computer work at the WCW office.

March 13th, I had a private yoga class with Fabrice at my apt.

March 14th/15th, I did many errands, started spring cleaning the apt and chores.

March 17th, I attended a productive monthly BFP A&C committee meeting.

March 19th, I had a much needed appt with Dr Tan for acupuncture treatment.

March 20th, I had a private yoga class with Fabrice at my apt.

March 21st, after Dana cleaned the apt, I did a few errands before heading into Manhattan for “Tolkien Reading Day” at Simple Studios.  There were many wonderful readings and one in Quenya.  Afterwards, some of us walked over to 8th Avenue to have dinner at SongKran, which had really good Thai food.

March 22nd, I joined my friends [ie: Wendy & Debbie] in seeing The Police documentary called “Can’t Stand Losing You”, and it was very good.  If you are a POLICE fan from way back when, I highly recommend seeing it.  Afterwards, we had dinner at URBO on 8th Avenue near Port Authority.

March 24th, I attended the monthly BFP PEJ committee meeting at Eric’s home; which was informative and productive.

March 26th, I attended the monthly Brooklyn Peace Fair committee meeting; which was productive and interesting.

March 27th, I had a private yoga class with Fabrice at my apt.

March 28th, I had a busy, productive day doing errands, chores, more spring cleaning and three loads of laundry.  Plus setting up for my dinner gathering.

March 29th, I hosted a small social dinner gathering at my apt for some friends.  My friend Mukti has a small catering business and ordered four of her tasty, delicious vegan Indian dishes for the gathering.  Everyone loved the food!  Overall the gathering was enjoyable with lots of diverse conversation amongst friends.

No comments: