Monday, February 24, 2003

What a flurry of phone activity early Friday evening in obtaining Pearl Jam tix. [These were "pre-sale" tix & passwords were obtained via Krock, as well as other sources.] They'll be starting their North American tour in early April, then a break in May, followed by more gigs in June and ending the tour at Madison Square Garden in early July. Going to my first gig in two months up in Albany, NY and then the two MSG shows. Yahoo! I'm so excited! Many thanks to those who helped me with tix ... hugs and lots of my homemade rumballs to Michelle [MT], Josee [Ottawa] and dear Michelle [my brothers main squeeze]. Also ... thanks to Erica in TX and Kerensa at 10 Club. You ladies totally rock! It'll be Pearl Jam party time, in July, when a whole group of us converge here in NYC. Natually I'll be reporting all the details here in my journal.

Lets see ... any other news ... well ... the usual stuff going on ... such as sessions with my personal trainer, work, shopping, chiropractor visits, etc, etc. This coming saturday I'll be heading up to Yonkers to do my volunteer work at ferret shelter. Looking forward to seeing the furkids again.

Yeah, I know, this is a short entry. I'm trying to focus, but its damn difficult when one is hungry. Just noticed the time and no wonder I'm itching for food. Its past 1pm! Okay ... I'm outta here ... time to purchase some grub. Later....................Peace!

No comments: