Monday, November 03, 2008

JUST SOME THOUGHTS ON VOTING AND TOMORROWS ELECTION
I am placing my precious vote for the candidate that I feel "best" represents what I want in a presidential candidate. And that candidate is Cynthia McKinney. I have every right to utilize my vote in the way I want. To say that voting for her is a vote for another candidate is totally messed up. To say that I should not vote for what I believe in is un-American. Because we ALL have the right to vote for whom WE want to. You vote for whom you want, and I’ll vote for who I want. [Some friends, co-workers and acquaintances have tried to nag me into voting for someone who does NOT represent me, but doing so would make a farce out of voting.] To be so disrespectful as to say that I should throw away my own views, my own feelings, my own values just to get Obama into office when I do NOT feel confident nor have faith in him, I would feel absolutely disgusted with myself.

If Cynthia McKinney receives 5% of the official vote, the Green Party gets a lot of money to organize. The key is to get out and vote! We need to get others to do the same! We need millions and millions of hard working Americans out there voting tomorrow! If there is no change or little change over the next 4 years, we got to make it happen in 2012. We need to smash the two party duo-poly that along with the corporate elites and ultra rich controls our country! Let's make OUR OWN REAL change! We The People can do it!

No comments: