Friday, October 11, 2002

Okay folks ... this entry is going to be quick, to the point and then I have to get my butt back to work. Yesterday I had a meeting with my companies Administrative Manager regarding my annual review and raise. I received many high praise during the review, tho some things need improvement [naturally]. But overall I'm looked upon as an asset in the downtown office. For the first time, in a very long time, I'm being treated with respect at a job and that feels damn good. As for my raise in salary ... well its better than the 2.5% raise of last year. This year its 4.25%! And, if the company does very well next year, I could receive 5%. Plus, every September, E&Y employee's receive a bonus [it is taxed] from the Success Sharing program. You have to be with the company for 12 months to qualify. Was happy to see that bonus in my September 30th paycheck and put it to good usage. Well, thats it for now and back to work. Ciao!

No comments: