Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Some more interesting news ... work and social related.

First the work situation ... I have another interview tomorrow morning for that Client Service Assistant position at the office. This time with a different partner in that group and/or division. After that I than have to be interviewed by one more partner and that'll take place after Labor Day weekend. Also, ran into a co-worker from my old group, he said there may be an Administrative Assistant opening soon and they want me for the spot. So things are starting to get abit interesting. Stay tuned............

The other news ... I went to the Howard Dean Rally last evening in Bryant Park, here in Manhattan. Dean was or still is governor of Vermont and hopes to be the Democratic candidate running for president in 2004. Out of all the democrat hopefuls the candidates I'm leaning towards are Howard Dean and Dennis Kucinich. Anyhow ... it was a fun rally with music, art, speeches and of course an appearance by the man himself. From what we were told, before Dean showed up, the event was being filmed live for commerical usage. Dean had lots of interesting things to say ... was on stage for about 20 to 30 minutes and really got the crowd pumped. Stood throughout the whole event, so naturally my feet and lower back were zonked by time I got home at 11:30pm. Stay tuned for more news...............

No comments: