Thursday, August 28, 2003

Yep, I'm back again and so soon too. :-)

Went on that second interview this morning for the Client Service Assistant position and it went very well. I believe I have one more interview and then will know whether I got the position or not. I've applied for several others in case this one bottoms out. Do not want to be out on the streets after October 10th. Wish me luck!

Last evening, after my chiropractor visit, I headed back into Manhattan and the upper westside near Columbia University. Participated, as a volunteer, in my first Dennis Kucinich campaign [Democrat] meeting for the NYC area. There was myself and about 20 other individuals in attendance. It was quite interesting and informative. I've never done volunteer work before in regards to anyone's political campaign. I'm treading new waters here, yah know. What got several of the volunteers into heated discussions last evening was on the topic of delegates and campaign research. We also received lots of freebies on Dennis to hand out to NYC voters. Rock on!

No comments: