Thursday, January 29, 2004

I was going to wait until February 2nd when its really official, but I'll make the announcement now, since it is relatively so as of today. The gal I've been covering six months for has decided not to come back to E&Y and resign from the firm. [She was on maturnity leave.] Much discussion went on between my Administrative Manager and the Insurance Tax Group. The result is that they are all happy with me and keeping moi on as a permanent administrative assistant and not as a floater. Hurray! Yippee! WooHoo! I already got a congrats e-card from the admin who sits next to me, plus several folk on the same floor came by to wish my good cheer. [smiling] On top of all that ... today is my third anniversary with the firm. I think I might celebrate this evening with a glass or two of white wine. Yum!

*****************************
[Kucinich News from Mari at the national campaign headquarters in Ohio]

First....We have a new press Secretary...William Rivers Pitt from TruthOut.org He has to resign his position, so he can't officially do anything until then... I expect things will get better soon with respect to Press.

Second....DO SELL THE PLATFORM... PEOPLE CAN RELATE TO THAT AND UNDERSTAND HOW THEIR VOTE CAN HELP.

Here are some good talking points:

Are your Hopes and Dreams electable?
ONLY IF YOU VOTE FOR THEM.
YOUR Vote. YOUR Voice. BE Heard.

Want to CHANGE the World?
Send KUCINICH to Boston.
Send Delegates to BUILD the platform.
YOUR Vote. YOUR Voice. BE Heard.

What CHANGE?
How Much Change Are You Ready For?
YOUR Vote. YOUR Voice.
Send Kucinich Delegates to Boston.
BE Heard.

Love KUCINICH ...But...?
We ARE NOT Electing a President Yet!
WE ARE ELECTING A PLATFORM.
Your HOPES and DREAMS are Electable?
Send Dennis to Boston to Represent YOU.
Your Vote. Your Voice. Your Country.

No comments: