Friday, September 06, 2002

Good heavens, has it been a week since I last logged onto this web site to do an update?!?!?!? Well ... the Labor Day holiday weekend got in the way and I didn't get back to NYC until Tuesday evening. On top of that work has been very busy these past three days. OMG! Working thru lunch and eating my food quickly at desk inbetween projects and/or in-house meetings. Plus setting up meetings for my bosses, dealing with their travel arrangements, office duties, new employees, etc. The good thing is I got free lunch three days in a row. Whenever there is a lunch meeting at my office there is always leftover food. Usually green salad, pasta, bagels, sandwiches, fruit and bottled water. The caterers we use make this one wrap sandwich that I just love. Its got avocado, cucumber, sunflower seeds and sprouts. Delicious! Next week in-house lunch meetings on Monday and Friday. Yeah baby ... free food! Anyhow, enough about work and its almost 5pm. Quitting time!

Labor Day holiday weekend ... Left NYC early Saturday morning via Trailways bus out of Port Authority. Usually an uneventful ride that takes about 2 1/2 hours to get to Albany, NY. From there Dad picks me up and we drive 50 minutes north to the homestead. Weather was abit better upstate then it was in NYC. Not as much rain, but still abit overcast with occasional sunshine peeking through. Dad let me borrow the car Saturday and Sunday while he worked at the golf course in Greenwich, NY. Yeah baby ... wheels! Mom and I went shopping over to Vermont, as well as hit a few garage/tag sales. Sunday morning I took her out to brunch [celebrate her 65th b-day] at the local hotel that does a very nice spread. Monday Dad got the car, so Mom and I hung out around the house. I watched a music video on the Seattle Grunge scene called HYPE!, as well as the Harry Potter film. I did some watercolor painting [plus pastels] and watched US Open tennis on the telly. Overall a nice, relaxing weekend. My neck and back are doing much better. At my Wednesday evening chiropractor visit my doctor gave me the green light in going back to the gym. Go slowly and gradually work up to level I was at before. Mentioned the news to my personal trainers and have an appointment with one on September 21st.

Would love to chat more ... but one of my bosses is requesting some last minute stuff. Damn!

Later....................Peace!

No comments: