Friday, August 30, 2002

Whattsup?!?!?

Again I must apologize for the long delay, but work was again busy/hectic this week and finally slowing down today. Time to catch up ... amen!

Here is the buzz on my neck and back. The neck is improving and I don't need to wear that white neck collar anymore. Kind of a bummer ... as I was being offered seats on crowded subways whenever I wore it. Plus, cars would halt at intersections to let me cross and fella's would hold open doors for me. Whoa! I now only have to see the chiropractor once a week, as opposed to three times a week. Only thing is that my chiropractor still hasn't given me the green light about training at gym, just do cardio. Oh well....................

From previous entries in this journal you might recall me talking about Steven [NJ]. Well folks, I told him in an email on Monday [26th] that we just wouldn't suit and to please give me his address so that I could mail back that video/CD. That morning, in a short email, he's telling me to rewatch the video to check out slow motion section. I was like ... is this jerk pulling my leg or what. I told him like three or four times [since 15th] that I DO NOT have a telly at home and can only use office facilities on the weekends. So when I told him we didn't suit in email, I also mentioned ... "ARE YOU DENSE". You are not listening to me, never have, yada yada. He writes back that he's not dense, but was anxious I view tape again [Duh! Legend in his own mind!] ... gave me address ... said he wasn't interested in me as I wasn't his type. Then he follows it up with "I hope you know what you want out of life ... good luck". I wrote back saying ... "A word of advice, when you date a lady listen to her". I also mentioned "I do know what I want in life and its not you!" Basically he's a rude, inconsiderate, competitive person who is looking for a doormat type of woman. This gal is no doormat chick!!!!

On a brighter note ... I got to meet up with two gals from IRWT Yahoo Group, which I've belonged to since January. Melissa and Jodie had been doing the "driving vacation tour" around parts of the US to visit other members of IRWT. Before hooking up with me they'd visited Seany in Toronto and they left NYC last evening. Next stop ... Michigan to visit Kim. Anyhow ... we chatted on the phone Tuesday evening and then got together for lunch on Wednesday, August 28th, at my office. Their both fun, interesting, cool gals in their early 30s. Melissa brought her digital camera and we did pix scene. Naturally we talked about Pearl Jam, the concerts we went too, how we got hooked on the band and gossip about IRWT. [Meeting them and having a good laugh really broke up a stressful work day for me.] Melissa brought me some goodies that Seany gave her in Toronto. One was a video on the Seattle grunge scene called HYPE! and the other was a CD bootleg of Pearl Jam gig in Italy [1993]. I'll be watching the video up to my parents place when I visit them for the Labor Day holiday weekend. The CD totally rocks! Melissa, Jodie and I also talked about NYC stuff, men and the 9/11 disaster.

Gotta jet for now ... just seen the time and I have to haul my butt to post office to mail bills. Have a happy, safe Labor Day holiday weekend. Remember to keep rocking in the free world! Peace!

No comments: