Friday, December 05, 2003

After my one hour session with Personal Trainer last evening, I had to take three subways to get to Kucinich Meetup in Park Slope [Brooklyn]. Got off at 7th Avenue stop and the long trek to OZZIEs on 5th Avenue near Garfield. Sadly I arrived 35 minutes late [damn trains], but fortunately I didn't miss too much. Whew! I later learned of two other subway stops closer to OZZIEs. Sigh! Main thing is I made it, wasn't last to show up and over 30 people were in attendence. Much was discussed; such as: delegates/primaries, upcoming events, new website [see below for description/link] and joining a new committee. The latter one will involve designing/making/displaying posters all over Brooklyn. Also talked with Robert J about acquiring transcript of the Nov 21st gala event and other topics. I also conversed with Ed G, Jason and Eric. The latter two are the gents who designed and set up the website. It was a good evening.

NOTE ... The NYC/Brooklyn area now has its own Dennis Kucinich website. Its still in the "rough diamond" stages, but give it time, it'll look awesome. Right now it provides some interesting news/info on Dennis and the 2004 Presidental Campaign. Check it out at:

http://www.brooklynforkucinich.com

No comments: