Friday, December 05, 2003

Weather Report ... NYC is experiencing its first snowstorm of the season and its not even the first day of Winter. Typical of most morning radio weather reports, when I'm getting ready for work, they say one thing and something else happens. In this case, they announced that it won't start snowing until tonight. Naturally Mother Nature foils them and starts when she pleases. In this case, almost 3 to 4 hours ago and its accumulating. I love snow ... sadly I forgot to bring or wear boots. Damn! On top of that I have two assignments at work today and splitting my time between two desk areas on two different floors. I'll be lucky if I get out by 5:30pm or 6pm. Sigh! Okay ... enough bitching for one day. Its Friday and the weekend is almost here. Hurray!

No comments: