Saturday, August 24, 2002

Buenos Dios Mi Amigo's!

Mucho apologies for the long delay. Once again it was a busy work week ... plus I was feeling abit out of it from the chiropractor treatments. The neck and back are slowly improving, plus I can go for longer periods without wearing the white neck brace/collar. As for working out at the gym ... most of that is "on hold" until the chiropractor gives me the green light. In the meantime, he says I can do cardio and stretches. The cardio usually includes power walking on the treadmill and a session on the stationary bike. I'd get abit depressed if I couldn't do any gym work, so the cardio suffices for now.

Back on August 15th, when I had my lunch date with Steven, he lent me a video and cd. The CD is by a group called the "Mighty Bosstones". I'd never heard of them before and Steven's really into them. I finally got around to listening to it on the 18th. Its not too bad ... has some cool basslines & sax grooves ... but overall not my cup of java. [Steven's expressed his dislike of Pearl Jam and he ain't earning no brownie points with comments like that.] Steven wants to do lunch again this coming week and receive his items back. I'd rather mail them to him and be done with it. On reflection he just doesn't do it for me. He's an okay kind of guy, but I'm not attracted to him. Last time he called me at work, he nagged me about watching the video [ie: skydiving] and I told him [3rd time] my telly broke. Only way I can watch it is if I borrow office facilities. Can only do that on weekends when no one is around. Its like ... hey buddy ... I'm talking here but your not listening to me! Anyhow ... enough about that ... the video was kick ass cool. [Watched it today at office.] One of Steven's passions is skydiving and something I've been wanting to try for many years. I've done parasailing several times up to Lake George and I love it. Skydiving is a different kettle of fish, yah know. Well, he had someone video tape his first experience in skydiving. Now unless you have lots of training you cannot go solo. Newbies skydive in tandem with a pro. Well folks, I was mostly watching the "pro" who was Steven's tandem dude. Oh my god!!!! He was so f--king cute!!!! Sigh! Watched video twice to visually enjoy the skydiving experience [totally rocks] and look at that pro. At end of video it gave out info of the skydiving place [http://www.skysthelimit.net] in New Jersey. You better believe I wrote it down and someday I'll go skydiving [ie: spring 2003]. Naturally with a cute pro who'll be my tandem dude. Yeah!

Well folks, I've babbled on long enough. Time to sign off and go make dinner. Keep rocking in the free world ... Peace!!!

No comments: