Friday, September 05, 2003

Last evening I attended my second volunteer meeting for NYC Friends Of Kucinich. It was great ... good turnout ... with more people attending than last weeks meeting. I arrived 20 minutes late, as I had a prior commitment, plus the subways were not kind to me. Typical! Anyhow, when I arrived the meeting was already in progress with lead volunteers discussing many issues. We then watched a 20 video on Kucinich and then Democrat State Committeeman Bob Ginsberg spoke. He is supporting Kucinich and this is good news. [Bob Ginsberg is one of the most progressive and independent members of the Democratic State committee today.] Lets get more democrats, liberals, progressives and independents out there to support Dennis for 2004 presidental election. DOWN WITH BUSH! I also signed up for some upcoming events, as a volunteer, to spread the news around about Dennis. Those of you reading this and living in the NYC area ... if you wish to attend the next meeting for us volunteers ... its being held on September 8th at 6:30pm. The address is ... Organization of Staff Analysts, 220 East 23rd Street, Suite 707, NYC. If you wish to learn more about Dennis, go to the following link:

http://www.kucinich.us

Peace & Solidarity!!

******************************

On the work front ... things are progressing in regards to interviews. I'll know next week whether I got the Client Service Assistant position in Hedge Fund Group. I'll also be interviewing for the Senior Client Service Assistant position in the ASC area. Keep your fingers crossed and pray that next week provides me with good news. Stay tuned...............

No comments: