Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Those of you who hate going to the dentist, raise your hand. Wow! That many? Holy smokes Batman! Me too! Well, with the work situation still in abit of limbo, I said "self" make some appointments while I still have medical/dental insurance. So yesterday I went to my dentist on upper Eastside of Manhattan for X-Rays and a cleaning. Ecky stuff ... phew! I have to go back for some dental work next week. Not looking forward to that ... sigh! Also on schedule for next week, I have my annual eye [visual] exam. Oh joy.............

Yesterday evening I did a silly thing and its only the third time I've done it in 18 years. Accidently left my apartment keys on the kitchen table when I went out to do laundry at local laundromat. Yeah, I know, DUH!! Good thing I'd left the window to my kitchen open to "air out" the apartment. Contacted my landlady and her boyfriend brought me, plus a ladder to the courtyard [rear of building]. Pushed open the screen and climbed through. You know damn well I kept those dang keys ON ME the rest of the evening.

Other news ... have an interview tomorrow afternoon for an internal E&Y position. Maybe I'll get lucky with this one. Stay tuned..................

No comments: