Monday, September 22, 2003

Well you all ... I had a great Sunday afternoon/evening spent with my new fella Rob G and then Monday turns out to be crappy at work. Go figure!

First, the bad news, I didn't get either of those two jobs I was interviewing for at E&Y. Damn! One went to another E&Y internal person and the second one was given to a temp. Good lord! I've got three weeks left at this place and no other prospects at this time. Heard back from Russell at the agency and went over at lunch time to get the ball rolling. Filled out paperwork and had a good chat with Russell. Not many job openings out there, but hopefully something to sink my teeth into. Stay tuned.............

The second news is better ... spent most of Sunday afternoon and all evening with Rob. We had a great time! We took his two ferrets [ie: Sluggo & Wally] plus a picnic of sushi to a nice little park in western Long Island, near Port Washington. The weather was delightful! Wally and Sluggo have their own harnesses and leash. They loved hanging out at the park ... doing all those ferrety things ... sniffing, pooping, digging, romping, etc. They were sure zonked out when we brought them back to Rob's apartment around 6pm. From there we drove over to my neck of the woods for some ice cream and a stroll around the hood. Rob called up some friends [ie: Donny, Eric, Jesse & Madeline] of his that live not far from me [9 minute walk]. They live in this big loft and were cooking dinner when we arrived. Their a fun bunch & I enjoyed myself. Rob and I headed back to my apartment after 10pm and spent an hour of good sex. Hum ..... yeah! Rob left at 11:30pm and I finally rolled into bed at midnight. Damn good day!

No comments: